Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway is our online patient portal – your secure online connection to your physicians and other health care providers. It is a fast and convenient tool that allows you to:
- Communicate with your doctors
- Schedule and manage appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View test results and after-visit summaries
- View your health record information
- View and pay bills
- Update mailing address and other demographic data
...and more! Setting up your personal Mass General Brigham Patient Gateway account is simple. A request form asks you to provide basic information: your name, gender, birth date, telephone number, email address, home address, and your Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital health care provider(s).
Click here to visit Patient Gateway
Patient Gateway Updates
The Patient Gateway website and mobile app has a new look and feel. You will continue to have access to all currently available features — and can expect the following new features:
- Link your Mass General Brigham Health Records from organizations outside Mass General Brigham.
- You may be able to access your health information from a non-Mass General Brigham provider if he or she is using the same electronic health record vendor (known as Epic).
Release of Information - A New Way to Request Your Medical Records
You will receive notification through Patient Gateway when your provider adopts the new functionality that allows you to request your medical records online. As always, you will continue to be able to request your records by filling out a form provided by your hospital or provider.