Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital (BWFH) believes including the voice of our patients and their loved ones into all we do is the key to providing exceptional patient and family centered care. The Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) was initiated in 2009 with the goal of improving the quality and safety of our care and services.
PFAC is a group made up of patients and their loved ones that advice, recommend, and participate on hospital wide programs and initiatives. Our mission is to:
- Help share information and implement services that affect our patients and their loved ones
- Support patients and their loved ones in becoming informed advocates for their own care
- Offer a patient and family voice
- Initiate ideas for policies, programs, projects, and services within the patient care environment
- Provide ongoing opportunities to hear the voices, experiences, and perspectives of patients and their loved ones