Hospital Nurse Case Managers are available to all inpatient and/or observation patients and their families. Our goal is to make sure you are prepared to go home. Your healthcare team will begin talking with you about discharge early in your stay. The Hospital Nurse Case Manager can help with:
- Information on home care services or specialized skilled nursing/rehabilitation facilities
- Ensuring education received regarding your illness
- Arrangement for outpatient medical treatment and equipment
- Directing families to community resources
- Questions regarding Health Plan/Insurance benefits
To speak to a Hospital Nurse Case Manager, call 617-983-7981. After hours you may leave a message and someone will return your call during regular business hours.