Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital's Division of Podiatry specializes in treating foot and ankle disorders, both medically and surgically.
We specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of the entire spectrum of feet and ankle disorders, including soft tissue and muscular pathologies; arthritis, circulatory and neurological disease; and nail disorders, calluses, corns and ingrown toenails.
- Outpatient (hospital) surgery for bunions, hammertoes and neuromas.
- In-office surgery for ingrown nails and warts.
- Sports Medicine: foot surgery, orthotics, cuts, blisters, pronation – sometimes presenting as shin splints, arch pain, hammertoes.
- Foot injuries: sprained ankles, foot fractures.
- Dermatological: ingrown nails, calluses, nail deformities, fungus nails, ulcerations, athlete's foot and foot infections.
- Diabetic and arthritic foot care.
- Plantar fasciitis
- Qualified second opinions regarding surgery.
- Work-related foot injury.