The Center for Weight Management and Wellness at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital is a multidisciplinary center that brings together leading experts in both surgical and non-surgical methods of weight management.
Above all else, our goal is to help you reach yours, and identifying the right weight loss solution is a key part of finding success where you may have struggled before. For some, that solution may be working closely with a medical team to create a nutritional plan tailored to lifestyle and dietary preferences. For others, surgical or endoscopic interventions may provide the rapid weight loss desired to launch a path toward a healthier life.
Regardless of what method you choose to take, our approach focuses on achieving and maintaining long-term results. This is why we prioritize ongoing support to all of our patients, long after that first appointment.
Why Choose Us
- Our dedicated and nationally recognized experts address weight management techniques from all angles—surgical and non-surgical—and will work with you to identify your weight management goals and preferences to find the best weight management solution for you.
- Our comprehensive team—which includes surgeons, endoscopists, physicians, dietitians, psychologists, and physician assistants—will provide long-term support to ensure you remain successful.
- You’ll benefit from the expertise, experience, resources, and safety record of one of the top 15 hospitals in the country, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- Our team members are at the forefront of weight loss innovation and participate in cutting-edge research studies and clinical trials that lead to advancements in the care we provide to our patients.
- We offer Virtual Visits so you can always remain connected to your goals and on track with your weight loss plan.