For Medical Professionals
Internal Medicine Residency
Our residents are from some of America's best medical schools. They are doctors who have graduated from medical school and are in a period of intense practical training under our direction. You may be seen by one of our residents in conjunction with a staff physician on some occasions. Our residents are:
Christopher Hall, MD
- Dr. Hall graduated from Johns Hopkins University Medical School in 1999.
- He is interested in community health and the care of persons with HIV.
Jennifer Philips, MD
- Dr. Philips graduated from the University of California-San Francisco Medical School in 2000.
- She is interested in internal medicine and research.
Gregory Schwartz, MD
- Dr. Schwartz graduated from Yale University Medical School in 1998.
- He is interested in general internal medicine and in public health policy issues, including ethics and health care delivery.
Paula Woo, MD
- Dr. Woo graduated from the University of Chicago School of Medicine in 1998.
- She is interested in general internal medicine and adolescent medicine.